Apple today announced its most advanced iPad Pro tablet, which, thanks to the new A12Z Bionic chip,
LiDAR Scanner, along with professionalcameras, motion sensors, professional performance, professional sound, a stunning Liquid Retina display and powerful applications make iPad Pro the world's best augmented reality (AR) device. The new iPad Pro is available for order today on the official Apple website.
New iPad Pro
The novelty, as the manufacturer assures us, is capable ofdo real miracles. At the disposal of users are two cameras of the Pro level, which allow you to change reality. You can control the tablet with the help of touches or use a pencil, keyboard, and now also a trackpad for this. That's the whole new iPad Pro!
Liquid Retina display occupies the entire frontsurface from edge to edge. Plus, all advanced technologies are provided here. For example, ProMotion, True Tone, ultra-accurate color reproduction. All this provides an incredible experience from use, the response to actions is very, very fast.
The new tablet uses advanced cameras: The wide-angle camera and the new ultra-wide-angle camera make it possible to perfectly frame the image when you take a photo or video. And thanks to studio-grade microphones and four speakers, the iPad Pro can be used in camera rigs.
The Pro-level camera system allows you to perform a variety of tasks on the iPad Pro. Capture, edit and share your 4K video - all on one device.
TrueDepth front camera lets youuse Face ID. This is one of the most reliable face authentication systems available on tablets and computers. Thanks to the same camera, you can make FaceTime calls, take selfies in Portrait mode, or turn yourself into Animoji.
LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging or"Detection and determination of range using light") is a technology for measuring the distance by the duration of a flight of light to an object and vice versa. She uses NASA to prepare the next expedition to Mars. And Apple reduced the components of this technology to the size of a thin and light iPad Pro.
Specially designed LiDAR scanner measuresexact time of passage of light reflected from the surface at a distance of up to 5 meters. It operates both indoors and outdoors. It works at the photon level. Reacts at nanosecond speed. And it opens up tremendous opportunities for augmented reality and beyond.
LiDAR scanner interacts with advancediPad Pro cameras and motion sensors, as well as various iPadOS frameworks to determine the depth of space. This combination of technology, software and unprecedented innovation allows us to state: iPad Pro is an advanced device for augmented reality.
On the new iPad Pro, apps with enhancedreality reach a new level. The placement of virtual objects in space occurs instantly. Realistic occlusion of objects allows objects of augmented reality to appear in front and behind the structures of the real world. Improved motion capture and occlusion technologies work like never before. Now developers will be able to create even more exciting worlds.
The A12Z Bionic processor is designed for serious tasks,especially in professional applications. The 8-core graphics processor delivers the uninterrupted performance you need for 4K video editing, 3D design, augmented reality, and more. Thanks to improved thermoregulation, the device withstands higher peak loads and shows more stable efficiency, which is especially important for professionals. And Apple’s Neural Engine system enables machine learning directly on the device, which is ideal for next-generation advanced applications.
- Silver, "gray space"
Weight: iPad Pro 11 inches - 471 g (Wi ‑ Fi), 473 g (Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular)
12.9-inch iPad Pro 641 g (Wi ‑ Fi), 643 g (Wi ‑ Fi + Cellular)
- Liquid Retina display. Resolution 2388 × 1668 (2732 × 2048) pixels (264 pixels per inch). ProMotion Technology
- Wide color gamut (P3). True Tone Technology. Oleophobic coating resistant to fingerprints. Fully laminated display. Anti-glare coating. Reflection coefficient 1.8%. Brightness 600 cd / m²
- A12Z Bionic processor with 64-bit architecture. Neural Engine System. Integrated M12 motion coprocessor
- Wide: 12 MP,, / 1.8 aperture. Ultra-wide: 10 MP,, / 2.4 aperture and 125 ° field of view. 2x optical zoom 5x digital zoom. Five-lens lens (wide-angle camera and ultra-wide-angle camera). Brighter True Tone flash. Panoramic shooting (with a resolution of up to 63 megapixels). Lens protection with sapphire crystal. BSI Sensor Hybrid IR filter. Autofocus with Focus Pixels (wide-angle camera). Touch focus with Focus Pixels (wide-angle camera). Wide color range for photos and Live Photos. Exposure control. Noise suppression. Smart HDR function for photos. Auto image stabilization. Burst shooting. Timer mode. Snap photos to the place of shooting. Image Formats: HEIF and JPEG.
- 4K video with a frequency of 24, 30 or 60 frames per second (wide-angle camera); 60 frames per second (ultra wide angle camera)
- Selfie Camera TrueDepth. Photos 7 megapixels. Portrait mode. Portrait lighting. Animoji and Memoji. Capture HD 1080p video at 30 or 60 frames per second. Flash Retina Flash. Aperture ƒ / 2.2. Wide color range for photos and Live Photos. Smart HDR function. BSI Sensor Auto image stabilization. Burst shooting. Exposure control. Timer mode.
- Four speakers
- Five studio-quality microphones for calls, video and audio recording
- Face ID, LiDAR Scanner
- Up to 10 hours of Internet browsing over Wi ‑ Fi or watching videos. Charging from a power adapter or from a computer’s USB ‑ C port
Keyboard Magic Keyboard
Today, Apple also introduced the new Magic Keyboard for the iPad Pro. It has a smooth design with infinitely adjustable tilt angle, backlit keyboard and trackpad.
Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro withThe trackpad provides the best typing experience on the iPad. With iPadOS 13.4, Apple provides trackpad support for the iPad, giving customers a completely new way to interact with the iPad. Instead of copying the experience from MacOS, the trackpad support has been completely rethought for the iPad. When users move their finger across the trackpad, the pointer is elegantly transformed to highlight user interface elements. Multi-Touch gestures on the trackpad allow you to quickly and easily navigate the entire system without ever having to raise your hand.
Using the USB ‑ C port on this keyboard, you cancharge your iPad. And Magic Keyboard protects the device from both sides. This specially designed keyboard magnetizes to the iPad Pro and keeps it on its weight.
The magic keyboard will be available for purchase in May.
Price in Russia
Buy iPad Pro will be through the online store Apple.
iPad Pro 11 inches
128 GB - 69 990 rubles
256 GB - 78 990 rubles
512 GB - 96 990 rubles
1 Tb - 114 990 rubles
iPad Pro 12.9 inches
128 GB - 89 990 rubles
256 GB - 95 990 rubles
512 GB - 113 990 rubles
1 Tb - 131 990 rubles