The Turn Back Alive Foundation has implemented the largest project in its history. Charity organization
What is known
The corresponding statement was made by the founder of the fund Taras Chmut. The total cost of ten complexes was approximately UAH 300,000,000 or $8,500,000.
The aviation complex includes two unmannedPD-2 aircraft and one vehicle converted into a mobile UAV command post. Thus, the Armed Forces will receive 20 drones and 10 vehicles.
PD-2 was developed by a Ukrainian companyUkrSpecSystems. The drone is equipped with an internal combustion engine and can cover more than 1000 km on a full tank. In this case, the flight radius from the command post is 200 km.
PD-2 is an unmanned aerial vehicle withfixed wing. It can rise into the air both from the runway and vertically. Battery life is 12 hours. The drone is equipped with a 30x zoom camera. It is complemented by a thermal imager with a 5x zoom.
UAV supports automatic trackingtarget interleaving. The manufacturer claims the ability to determine the coordinates of the target at a distance of more than 5 km. Another feature of the PD-2 is the use of military communication standards with pseudo-random frequency hopping, which increases resistance to signal suppression.
Source: Turn Back Alive Foundation
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukrainian sappers will receive a batch of TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – details of US military aid for $1,000,000,000 have been revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car