Dice has updated the "roadmap" of the development of Battlefield 5 for 2019. The new content, as before, will be divided into chapters
Chapter 3: "Firestorm"
- March 25 in Battlefield 5 will be the long-awaitedRegal Battle Mode. It will differ from other representatives of the genre by a smaller number of players (64, divided into teams of 4 people) and the presence of heavy armored vehicles.
- In April, the developers promise to make changes to matchmaking and add the "Hardcore" mode.
- The last month of spring will be less ambitious - there will be only one map “Mercury”, based on the operation of the same name by the German Airborne Forces landing on Crete Island.
- In June, the players expect a new mode "Outpost" with an emphasis on the construction and assault fortifications.
Chapter 4: “Contrary to Circumstances”
- Summer in igroprome - traditionally quiet season and Dicedid not become an exception. Add a mode of 5 to 5 with an emphasis on melee, as well as a couple of cards: "Marita" and "City battle", not a lot. However, the developers promise to tell more about this chapter at the EA Play event on June 7-8.
Chapter 5: The Giant's Awakening
- In the autumn, the players are waiting for the most interesting - the newtheater of war, but the details Dice has not yet disclosed. In the worst case, we are waiting for the next landing in the Normandy, in the best - the Pacific theater or the Eastern Front.