In parallel with voting on the best PC game of the year, Valve launched the “Winter Sale” on Steam.
What to take
The price was cut and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, which is given on Steam at a discount of 17% for 1,493 hryvnias. Respawn decided to tell the story of a Jedi who survived Order 66 and had been hiding from the Empire for a long time. Circumstances forced the guy to open up and now he went on the run, simultaneously developing his strength.
With a 51% discount they give Life is Strange 2,which has recently acquired the final episode of the plot. If you are a fan of watching TV shows in one gulp, then the time has come. The game tells the story of the brothers, one of whom discovered supernatural power. Due to an accident, they had to flee home, facing dangers and adventures.
Also don’t miss out on the Hades bagel,which from the day of release in early access has been an exclusive Epic Games Store, but eventually got to Steam. The project is still being finalized, but this did not stop him from collecting “extremely positive reviews”. Hades will offer to play for the son of Hades, who is trying to escape from the kingdom of the dead.
Also worth taking:
- Dark Souls 3 - 225 UAH (-75%)
- Fallout 4 - 234 UAH (-70%)
- Batman: Arkham Collection - 187 UAH (-75%)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R .: Call of Pripyat - 83 UAH (-70%)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R .: Clear Sky - 50 UAH (-70%)
- Disco Elysium - 383 UAH (-20%)
- Monster Hunter World - 639 UAH (-60%)
- Gears 5 - 349 UAH (-50%)
For purchases during the sale and completing tasks, Steam will charge tokens, which can then be exchanged for stickers and chat effects.</ p>
- Steam Award: Valve encourages gamers to pick the best PC games of 2019
- New Year in World of Tanks Blitz: Wargaming launched a test with a new tank and gifts
- It seems that after Resident Evil 3 will be a remake of Dino Crisis, and Capcom is ready to show the game