Capcom launched the Resident Evil 3 remake page on Steam, and finally published the system requirements for the game.
Cook your pc
Only minimal ones appeared on the pagehardware requirements. Users of 64-bit Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 will be able to play Resident Evil 3. In addition, players will need a system with a processor no worse than Intel Core i5-4460, a video card GeForce GTX 760 or higher, as well as 8 gigabytes of RAM. You will also need DirectX 11.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-6300, or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x at 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
It is worth noting that the system requirements are similar to Resident Evil 2, since both games use the RE Engine, and they are visually similar, judging by the first trailer.
Resident Evil 3 Remake will be released on April 3, 2020years on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and on the game page on Steam you can already pre-order. Together with the updated RE 3, the developers give away a copy of the multiplayer action Project Resistance, in which the characters of the remake will be available.
Not without a collector's edition. In the Resident Evil 3 Collectors Edition for $ 180, players will receive a statuette of Jill, a copy of the game for the PS4 or Xbox One, a map of Raccoon City, a disc with soundtracks and an art book.</ p>
- Blizzard did not have time: the release date of Warcraft 3: Reforged was postponed to 2020, and that's why
- Game industry 2019 in numbers: results of the most profitable year in the history of video games
- Android and iOS will launch Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat - the classic DMC in mobile format