At the Resident Evil Showcase presentation, Capcom presented two new trailers for the remake of the fourth part of Resident Evil and
Cinematic trailer showcases the tie-inthe plot of the game and explains why Leon Kennedy (Leon Kennedy) is forced to go to the village of Western Europe. His goal is to save the daughter of the President of the United States, Ashley Graham, from the clutches of members of the bloodthirsty community.
The second trailer allows you to evaluate the gameplaynew version of Resident Evil 4 and, it should be noted, it looks really modern and exciting. But at the same time, it does not break out of the seventeen-year-old concept, but only improves the original ideas of the developers.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is expected to release on March 24, 2023 on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, and possibly Xbox One.
Capcom opened pre-orders for various editions of the remake today.
Capcom offers special bonuses for pre-orders:
- for the standard edition of Resident Evil 4: a golden suitcase and a keychain "Pistol Cartridges";
- for the Digital Deluxe Edition: Gold Suitcase, Classic Suitcase, Pistol Ammo Keychain, Green Grass Keychain.
The Deluxe Edition includes the following bonuses:
- Leon and Ashley's "Casual Style" costumes;
- costumes of Leon and Ashley "Romance";
- Leon costume and Hero image filter;
- Leon costume and Villain image filter;
- Leon's Sports Sunglasses accessory;
- unique weapon "9-mm Guardian";
- unique weapon "Skullbreaker";
- possibility to choose original music;
- Expansion "Treasure Map".
For true connoisseurs of Resident Evil, Capcom also offers a collector's edition, which includes a figure of Leon, an artbook, a poster and a box.