Along with the release date of Resident Evil Village, Capcom announced a multiplayer shooter in the horror universe.
What is known
Resident Evil Re:Verse will offer players "battles to the death" in a 4v4 or 6v6 format. They will play for the iconic characters of the franchise, like Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, and even Hank from the Fourth Survivor mode.
In addition, by collecting several capsules with the virus, the player will be able to turn into one of the iconic monsters. The trailer featured Nemesis, Jack Baker, and Tyrant.
Multiplayer works according to the classic rules of "fight to the death" - the player who scored the most points wins.
Resident Evil Re:Verse will be handed out for free along with Resident Evil Village. Capcom clarified that when purchasing a game for PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X, players will receive a multiplayer version of the add-on for PS4 and XONE. Owners of physical copies of RE Village will receive a download code included.
The Closed Beta Test will run from January 28 to January 31 on PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Registration for participation is open on the official website until January 25.
For players who want to know more:
- After playing Cyberpunk 2077, Gabe Newell considers criticism CD Projekt undeserved
- Hitman 3 looks better on Xbox Series X than PlayStation 5: graphics and performance comparison
- Gabe Newell doesn't want to talk about Half-Life 3, but Valve is working on new games because it's fun
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25