CD Projekt kept its promise and released a patch for Cyberpunk 2077 at the end of March.
What is known
The same police system still works in a strange way.If before the police appeared behind the player after a couple of seconds after committing a crime, now they "spawn" later and further. However, the artificial intelligence of pedestrians has become a little smarter: now NPCs bounce if they see a car nearby and run away from the shots, but they all also disappear if they leave the player's field of view for a second.
When it comes to performance on consoles,the main problems are in place. If you are faced with a long loading of the interface, weapons and maps, then after installing patch 1.2 everyone will also encounter these problems. The same goes for stalled loading of NPCs.
Frame rates have also remained pretty much the same on the base Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
For players who want to know more:
- Unique teeth and weapons: GSC Game World releases first STALKER 2 development diary
- PlayStation Productions to release Ghost of Tsushima film directed by "John Wick"
- The beauty is calling: a new trailer for The Lord of the Rings: Gollum with crumbs of gameplay
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25