Gearbox Software broadcast a demo of the Arms Race mode, showing players
The mode will appear in the game along with the release of the add-onDesigner's Cut, available as part of the second Season Pass or purchased separately. In "Arms Race" a player (or a team of players) disembarks at an abandoned military station dressed but unarmed. Cannons, perks, special skills all take away.
Players will have to find a weapon and break throughpath to the drop-off point. The impending storm will also drive on, which can only guarantee death. In battle, allies can revive each other after death, but if the entire squad falls, then the race is over.
“The focus here is on firefighting, rewarding your ability to take out attackers while avoiding a killing storm,” the developers write.
Arms Race will become available to ownersDesigner's Cut is already November 10 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The developers also confirmed that owners of Borderlands 3 for the current generation of consoles will receive improved versions for the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X | S for free.
For players who want to know more:
- Electronic Arts will be fined € 500 thousand a week if the company does not remove loot boxes from FIFA
- Apex Legends: Respawn Season 7 Reveals Horizon's Abilities in New Gameplay Trailer
- AMD Introduces Radeon RX 6000 Graphics Cards Based on RDNA 2 Architecture with Ray Tracing and Price From $ 579
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25