Today we wrote about an attack on an oil refinery in the Rostov region, which could have been
What is known
According to new data, the refinery in the Rostov region couldbe attacked by a Chinese Mugin-5 Pro drone. The cost of such a UAV is $9,500, and the manufacturer is Mugin UAV.
Mugin-5 Pro is an aircraft withfixed wing. The drone weighs up to 85 kg. The payload weight is 25 kg, and the operating time in the air is up to 7 hours. The body of the drone is 100% carbon fiber, which makes it difficult to detect by air defense systems.
The Mugin-5 Pro is 3.5m long and has awings - 5 m. The drone is equipped with an internal combustion engine, and the tank holds 27 liters of fuel. The drone requires a runway of 60 m for takeoff, and 85 m for landing. The UAV can reach speeds of up to 150 km/h.
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukrainian sappers will receive a batch of TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – details of US military aid for $1,000,000,000 have been revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car