Eclipse is the most popular jailbreak tweak with Dark Mode for iOS, and now it is available for those who have installed
Like the previous version of Eclipse Dark Mode (iOS12) adds a full dark mode on the iPhone and iPad. Users have the choice between a completely black theme and an independent choice of interface colors.
After installing tweak Eclipse Dark Mode (iOS 12) in Settings there will appear such panel:
Here you can:
- Enable and disable the tweak.
- Choose which applications the tweak operates on.
- Disable Tweak for SpringBoard.
- Make items lighter for convenience.
- Show and hide section dividers.
- Select the colors of the interface elements.
- Customize other options.
The jailbreak tweak Eclipse Dark Mode (iOS 12) contains even more options:
Here you can:
- Choose the color of the keyboard of your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the color of the loading screens.
- Select the color of the bubbles with SMS.
- Turn on dark mode for sites.
- Select the color of the status bar and the dock.
- Select text color.
- Choose from ready-made themes.
- Customize your theme.
The developer also added a button for respring, so that the changes take effect. Tweak Eclipse Dark Mode (iOS 12) works fine with the recently released Noctis12 Tweak, if you have only one.
Eclipse Dark Mode (iOS 12) can be downloaded from the Packix repository, and with the advent of a larger number of functions, its cost will also increase. This version of tweak works only with iOS 12.