The problems with the Panzerhaubitze 2000 howitzers, which we wrote about in one of the previous notes, were not the only
What is known
The same publication Der Spiegel reports that Gepard anti-aircraft tanks, five units of which Ukraine recently received, are having difficulty recognizing Norwegian-made shells.
In the test firing, which was carried out inGermany, it turned out that the fire system of Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns is not able to recognize the ammunition that is supplied to Ukraine from Norway. Thus, in the near future it is necessary to modernize the shells, and in August new firing tests will take place.
Again, only Der Spiegel reports this exclusively. The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the General Staff of the Armed Forces have not yet commented on the information.
For those who want to know more:
- A beautiful video has been published of how the M777, HIMARS and Javelin destroy Russian tanks, ammunition depots and military bases
- In July, Canada will send LAV II ACSV armored vehicles with 7.62-mm machine guns to Ukraine
- US senators call for long-range missiles for HIMARS to be sent to Ukraine
- The Ukrainian “Army of Drones” sent the first drones DJI Mavic and DJI Phantom to the front
- The Ukrainian military themselves created a kamikaze drone, without waiting for the delivery of the MQ-1C Gray Eagle