Ukrainian defenders continue to destroy the armored vehicles of the occupiers with simple drones.
What is known
A video of the destruction of the BTR-82A armored personnel carrier appeared on the network. An anti-tank grenade was thrown onto the vehicle.
The invaders tried to hide their armored personnel carrier by covering it with camouflage nets and brushwood. After an accurate hit, the turret was torn off from the armored personnel carrier.
#Ukraine: Ukrainian forces hit a claimed Russian BTR-82A APC in #Zaporizhzhia Oblast with drone dropped munitions. It was destroyed. pic.twitter.com/pZZOSsKlwl
— ???????? Ukraine Weapons Tracker (@UAWeapons) June 21, 2022
BTR-82A is a deep modernization of the modelBTR-80. This is a relatively new armored personnel carrier. It began to be produced only in 2011, two years after the assembly of the first prototypes. The Russian army took the equipment into service less than 10 years ago.
BTR-82A has a unified module with a systemstabilization of weapons, which is represented here by a rapid-fire cannon 2A72 of 30 mm caliber. The conventional BTR-82 uses a 14.5-mm KPVT machine gun. The gun is supplemented with a Kalashnikov machine gun.
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukrainian sappers will receive a batch of TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – details of US military aid for $1,000,000,000 have been revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car