Valve released the next major update for Dota 2, which introduced new characters along with the system
Void Spirit and Snapfire were shown to gamers at The International 2019, and now the characters have reached the battlefield.
Void Spirit is a void spirit named Inai, the brother of Storm Spirit, Ember Spirit and Earth Spirit. The character can clone himself, create a shield and deal damage through astral portals.
Void Spirit Abilities:
- Aether Remnant - Inai sends his copy to the specified point. When a creature falls into its view, the copy attracts it and causes damage.
- Dissimilate - Inai temporarily disappears into another world, creating several portals. Deals damage to all enemies in the area of appearance.
- Resonant Pulse - Inai puts himself on the defensivea shell that absorbs physical damage and releases one damaging wave. The shell absorbs the more damage, the more enemy enemies the wave hits.
- Astral Step - Inai uses a charge of ability andmoves to the indicated point through the astral rift, attacking all enemies on the way. This attack marks the void, which slows down the victims and then deals damage.
Under the nickname Snapfire hides an old womanBeatrix, who rides Mortimer’s fire-breathing pangolin and shoots with a shotgun. On the battlefield wins back support. It shoots from a shotgun with slowing bullets, can jump far and give such an opportunity to the allies, and its dragon Mortimer is able to release lava balls.
- Scatterblast - Beatrix shoots a shotgun over a wide area, causing damage to enemies and slowing them down.
- Firesnap Cookie - Beatrix feeds an invigorating cookie to Mortimer or an ally, which makes him jump a short distance, stunning enemies in the landing area and causing damage.
- Lil’shredder - Beatrix warms up a turret and quickly fires a few shots with fixed damage and increased range. Each shot slows the attack of the affected enemy.
- Mortimer Kisses - Beatrix raises Mortimer onon their hind legs, and he releases clots of lava, which cause damage when hit and create puddles of fire. The latter slow down enemies and inflict periodic damage.
Dota 2 also introduced a new type of neutraloutbuildings - outposts. According to the developers, the structures were installed in places of side benches. Having captured the outpost, the player will receive experience every five minutes, and will also be able to view the territory around the point. In addition, you can teleport to the outpost.
Neutral objects were also added. According to Valve, they drop out of neutral creeps, they cannot be sold, but can be transferred to an ally. Items are divided into five categories, and some of them may occur once per battle for each team. A total of 62 unique neutral items will be added.
Its useful to note
- Now each hero is given a courier
- Courier gets levels with the hero
- Courier movement speed reduced from 380 to 275
- Courier health reduced from 75 to 70
- Observer Ward is now free
- At the beginning of the game, each hero receives 3 teleportation scrolls
- Maximum level increased to 30.
Read more about the 7.23 update on the official Dota 2 website.</ p>
- Steam launches Autumn Sale: hundreds of games with up to 90% discount
- Sony and Microsoft ideas in one package: Intel has developed a gamepad for the cloud service a la Stadia:
- New details about Cyberpunk 2077: sex, mass destruction and problems with the law