Rust is coming to consoles and Double Eleven has shown players the first footage of the PlayStation and Xbox version of the game.
The developers have released a teaser trailer, according to whichyou can evaluate the graphics quality of the console Rust. A bit of gameplay with shootouts also got into the frame, so beginners will roughly understand what awaits them.
At the same time, while the developers are in no hurrytalk about the technical features of the version. But the team created a separate Twitter account for the Rust Console Edition, where, most likely, news about the game will be published.
Including the release date.In the previous trailer, gamers were promised to release console Rust in 2020. It's already 2021, and in the new teaser there is not a word about the release date. So far, Double Eleven has sent out the first hundred keys to beta testers, and announced plans to conduct more tests in the future to test server resiliency.
Double Eleven send keys to subscribers of the newsletter, which can be registered on the official website.
For players who want to know more:
- Rockstar is weak, but enthusiast found a way to cut downloads in GTA Online by 69%
- Henry Cavill underestimated the internet and accidentally leaked a secret Mass Effect project
- Waiting for PUBG 2? Instead, PUBG New State will be released - a royal battle in the setting of the future for Android and iOS
- CD Projekt won't release second big patch for Cyberpunk 2077 in February
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25