In South Korea and two US cities, they launched a 5G network operating on the equipment of the Swedish company Ericsson.
will be able to use
5G services will be available in areas of Chicago andMinneapolis to Verizon subscribers, SK Telecom and KT customers in South Korea. Of course, to use new technologies, you must have a phone that supports 5G. Korean celebrities have already received such smartphones from operators in honor of the launch of the network. Now everything is working in test mode, but in the near future, Ericsson plan to activate the service in many other countries.
The data transfer speed will allow you to play onlinegames, watch TV shows and movies without long downloads. Also, users can quickly download files and applications. So far, the coating works unevenly. But in those places where it is possible to catch the network, the Internet speed reaches 480 Mbit / s, and sometimes it reaches up to 600 Mbit / s.
For those who want to know more:
- Nintendo loses exclusives: Octopath Traveler masterpiece will be released on PC
- Bloomberg: Amazon prepares rival AirPods with Alexa voice assistant
- Insider: all three models of the iPhone 2019 will get a triple camera
- Epic Games has done evil: Prince Harry called to ban Fortnite, alerting parents
- MIUI 10.3.4 Stable for Pocophone F1: what's new and when to wait