Guerrilla Games seems to have begun preparations for the release of the PlayStation 5, and has put a new game on the production line.
What is known
The company has published a new vacancy for the project.with an open world that could become Horizon Zero Dawn 2. In January, the studio was looking for a game server engineer, and now the team needed a “senior game scriptwriter” for an AAA game in the open world. They plan to entrust the candidate with the search for ideas for quests, write a plot and dialogs for them, and also create prehistories for factions.
Experience will be a plus for a future team memberwork on open-world projects, including IMO. This is the second mention of multiplayer in the vacancies of Guerrilla Games. Perhaps Horizon Zero Dawn 2 will acquire network functions. At the same time, previous and current vacancies can invite people for different projects.
It is noteworthy that Guerrilla attached a GIF file to the announcement of the vacancy on Twitter with a demonstration of Elo, examining cave paintings, as well as the Horizon Zero Dawn hashtag.
For players who want to know more:
- Minimal Affect - a cartoony parody of Mass Effect with a "legal mat" and action
- Steeper than Queen: Travis Scott's grand concert at Fortnite attracted 12 million viewers (video)
- End of Battlefield 5: DICE Announces Latest Major Update
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25