Yesterday, we wrote that Honor will introduce its new flagship smartphone on October 15, but how
It turned out that today the manufacturer only announced the official date of the presentation.
When to expect
According to an official invitation, the Honor 20 SE (aka Honor 20 Youth Edition) will debut on October 22. Pre-order for a smartphone can already be issued on the Chinese site VMall.
What is known
Recall, the device will receive 6.3-inch OLED display with Full HD + resolution, sub-screen fingerprint scanner, Kirin 810 chip, 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB of ROM. The main camera in the Honor 20 SE will be triple at 48 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels. Front, in turn, at 8 megapixels. It will be placed on a drop-shaped neckline. The smartphone is also credited with a 4000 mAh battery, fast charging at 20 W, a USB-C port and Android 9 Pie with a proprietary EMUI 10 shell on board.
More from the site
- Honor 20 SE (aka Youth Edition) with Kirin 810 chip, OLED screen and on-screen scanner is announced on October 15
- Honor 20 Youth Edition appeared on the image: compact body, triple camera and gradient colors
- Honor 20 SE in TENAA: OLED display, sub-screen scanner, triple camera and Kirin 810 processor
- Honor 20 Youth Edition: 6.3-inch AMOLED display, scanner below the screen, Kirin 710F chip, 48 megapixel camera and price tag from $ 198
- Honor Play 3: Kirin 710 processor, leaky display, 4000 mAh battery and price tag from $ 140
- Xiaomi is preparing to release the Mi 9T smartphone: the novelty has been certified in several agencies at once.
- Honor 30 Youth Edition: MediaTek Dimensity 800, 5G chip and 90 Hz display for $ 270
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Youth Edition: two versions for 8 "and 10", Kirin 710 / 710F chip and a price tag of $ 180