Like other devices, AirPods Pro headphones need to be cleaned from time to time. Starting with silicone liners and
Below we will tell you how to do it right.
How to Clean AirPods Pro Inserts
To get rid of moisture in the earbuds, lightly tap the earbuds on the dry cloth with the earbuds down. After that, remove the earbuds and do the following:
- Wash the earbuds with plain tap water. without use soap and cleaning products.
- Wipe them dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- When the earbuds are completely dry, put them back on the AirPod.
How to clean your AirPods Pro case
The AirPods Pro Case can be cleaned with a soft cloth. You can also slightly dampen a cloth in alcohol.
Try not to put anything into the charging ports or use hard materials to clean the case.
The Lightning connector can be cleaned with a small brush.
Other AirPods Cleaning Tips
- Do not wash your AirPods Pro headphones yourself under water.
- Do not use harsh materials or sharp objects to clean.
- Do not use or put AirPods in their case if they are not completely dry.
- Do not put any liquid into the connectors.
- Always use soft, clean rags.
If you keep your AirPods Pro clean, they will look like you just bought them for a long time.