Have you ever needed to disable Private Access in Safari for iOS? It is very easy to use and you can
It is worth noting that this method will not only disable Private Access, but completely remove the ability to use it. Just in case, we will talk about how to simply turn off the mode.
How to disable Private Access in iOS
- Open Safari and click on the tabbed icon (it looks like two intersecting squares).
- Click on the words "Private Access" to deselect and disable the mode.
When the mode is off, Safari can track cookies, browsing history and website cache, just like any other browser. In any case, you can always delete all this data.
Now let's move on to how to completely get rid of Private Access so that no one can use the function.
How to completely remove the Private Access feature
- Open up Settings on an iOS device.
- Go to Mainand then in Limitations.
- Click Enable restrictions and enter the password. In the list, select Web sitesand then check the box next to the option Adult Content Limit. This will completely remove the Private Access feature in Safari.
You will notice that Private browsing is no longer in the browser. This means that no one can use the mode as long as the device’s restrictions are enabled.
A side effect of this method is that it also activates the content filter for adults. For most, restricting such content on the contrary seems like a useful bonus.
If you don’t know what Private means at allaccess, this is a feature that allows you to use the Safari browser without saving the cache, history and cookies of visited sites. This mode is useful for many reasons, but it is usually used for private browsing. However, keep in mind that privacy does not mean anonymity. For complete anonymity, you will need a private VPN or TOR browser like OnionBrowser.