If you have an AirPods headset and an Android smartphone, you may be wondering if you can connect AirPods to Android.
Note: Make sure the headphones and case from AirPods are charged. Headphones must be inside the case. Bluetooth must be enabled on an Android device.
How to connect Airplans to Android
- Close the AirPods headset in the case.
- On your Android device, go to Settings.
- Select the Bluetooth section.
- Now open the cover of the AirPods case.
- Hold the button on the AirPods case until a white flashing light appears.
- On the Android device screen, AirPods should appear in the list of available accessories. Select them and confirm the connection.
- Now AirPods are connected to your Android device, and you can enjoy your favorite music.
You can try to include music, podcastor any other audio on your device, and the sound will be broadcast via AirPods. As long as the AirPods are connected to Android, the sound will be output from the headphones.
AirPods headphones can also be connected to a Windows PC, as well as to a Mac. In fact, they work in the same way as any other Bluetooth accessory or speaker.
If you are using your AirPods from iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android, then you may need to unplug the headphones from one device so that another can detect it.
If you can't connect your AirPods toAndroid can help reset the AirPods. Also try to reboot the device with Android. Do not forget that Bluetooth must be turned on, and headphones with a case must be charged.
You should understand that not all AirPods featureswill work with Android. For example, the activation of the personal assistant Android will not work. The same applies to the automatic pause. However, the rest of the headphones will work fine.