Instagram is a great social network for sharing photos and videos, and now that Instagram has added
If you decide that you no longer want to use Instagram or you no longer need a specific account, you can always delete your page. There are two options:
- Temporary shutdown (with the ability to re-activate your page at any time).
- Permanently delete a page with the loss of all photos and messages.
How to disable Instagram account (temporary method)
You can temporarily disable your Instagram account so that no one can see your profile. In this case, you will be able to return by saving all your photos and private messages.
- Open a web browser and go to Instagram.com and log in to the account you want to disable.
- Click on your profile and then select “Edit Profile”
- On the profile editing page, notice the link “Temporarily block my account” in the bottom corner of the page, and click on it.
- Choose the reason for which you want to temporarily disable your Instagram account, confirm your actions by entering a password, and click on the “Temporarily block account” button
This option is suitable for those who want to take a break, and then restore their account, without losing their subscribers and saving all the materials.
At the moment, the Instagram app for iOS is notsupports the ability to delete directly, but you can open the link above in Safari, Chrome or another browser of your iPhone or iPad. The procedure is similar to the desktop version of the site.
How to delete Instagram account (forever)
You can also completely delete your account.instagram In doing so, you delete your profile and all related photos and messages, but also the username. These actions cannot be undone, and you will not be able to restore your account later.
If you are confident in your decision and reallyIf you want to permanently delete your Instagram account, we strongly recommend backing up all the photos and videos in advance, otherwise they will be permanently deleted without the possibility of recovery.
- Using your web browser, go to Instagram.com using the account you want to delete.
- Next, go to this page to request permanent deletion
- Fill out the form and enter the password, and then click on the button “permanently delete my account”
This method is non-refundable, and you have notIt will be possible to cancel the deletion of your Instagram account: all photos, messages, profile data will be erased, exactly like the username of the account - and this means that anyone can take your login.
As in the case of temporary removal, inthe application cannot do this, so use the browser of your computer or smartphone. On the phone, just open the browser, log in to your account, and then click on the link above. The procedure is the same as deleting an account through a computer.
How to recover a deleted account
If you temporarily blocked your profile ininstagram, then restore it will not be difficult. Just open Instagram (either an application or a website in the browser of a smartphone or computer) and enter your username and password. This will be enough to resume account activity, additional confirmation (including email authentication) is not required.
But if you permanently delete your account,as mentioned earlier, there is no turning back. All you can do is start over. Register a new profile and think up a new name for the page if someone took the name you used before (you can’t even get it back through the support service).