It happens that in the Photo application you need to delete an entire album. Perhaps you have a whole album with workers
Below we describe how to delete albums in the Photos application on the iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Deleting albums on iphone and iPad
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and follow the steps below.
one) Select Albums in the navigation bar below.
2) Next to the headline My albums click on See all.
3) Now click To rule in the upper right corner.
four) Click minus icon in the red circle on the album you want to delete.
five) On the window that appears, click Delete album.
6) When done, click Is done.
Deletion of albums on Mac
Open Photo on Mac and follow the steps below.
one) On the left, select the album you want to delete.
2) Right click on the album.
3) In the options, select Delete album.
four) On the window that appears, click again Delete.
- If you have iCloud synchronization enabled, then the deleted album will disappear from all devices.
- Images from the album will continue to be displayed in other albums and in your photo stream.
If you have a lot of unnecessary albums, it's time to get rid of them!