Sometimes an unusual error occurs on the iPhone and iPad, which changes the name of the application to "com.apple.mobileinstallation", and when
If your iPhone or iPad has applications called “com.apple.mobileinstallation”, they can be easily fixed.
What to do with applications com.apple.mobileinstallation
Do not even try to remove such applications from the main screen or update them through the App Store, nothing will work. You need to remove the application in Settings, and then download and install it again.
Before uninstalling the application, find out its real name by the icon, and then find it in the App Store.
- Open Settings and go to General.
- Then go to the Storage (the name varies depending on the version of the system).
- Find the application called “com.apple.mobileinstallation” and click on it.
- Uninstall the application and confirm your decision.
- Repeat the same with other applications, if any.
- Now go to the App Store and find the remote applications to download them again.
When you delete applications, their data with documents will also be erased, which in some cases will free up a lot of memory.
It’s not clear why application names maychange to “com.apple.mobileinstallation”, but this usually happens after a software update or device recovery. Applications can be damaged if updates are not installed successfully, but their removal through Settings usually solves the problem.