At the presentation of “Hey Siri,” Apple announced that the long-awaited iOS 9 will be released September 16th. Apple also released iOS 9
Since this is the final version of iOS 9, youYou can install iOS 9 now without having to register with Developer UDID or the public beta program if you find the corresponding IPSW file for iOS 9 for your iOS device.
Before you install iOS 9 GM, check out some important points:
- Even though iOS 9 GM is a public release, the risks associated with installing the beta remain. install iOS at your own risk.
- Download IPSW files for iOS 9 only withverified sources. You install iOS at your own risk. The most trusted source for downloading the IPSW file for iOS 9 is to take the file from your friend with an Apple developer account.
- Be sure to back up your device using iCloud or iTunes so you can restore your personal data if something goes wrong during the update.
How to install iOS 9 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
To upgrade your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to iOS 9, download the iOS 9 IPSW file for your device and follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your Mac or Windows PC.
- In iTunes, select your device in the upper left and go to the Summary tab.
- While holding down the Option Alt key (or the Shift key in Windows), click the Refresh button.
- Then select the downloaded .ipsw file to install iOS 9 Beta and click Open.
- iTunes may inform you that the device will be upgraded to iOS 9. Click OK to continue.
- Swipe right to continue updating.
- The device will reboot again and you will see a greeting. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
That's all. Your device has been updated to iOS 9 (technically this is iOS 9 GM).
Please note that the build number is publiciOS 9 is likely to be the same as the iOS 9 GM build number (13A340), so you don’t have to do anything even when iOS 9 (September 16) comes out.