For the latest versions of the Apple TV operating system, there are some amazing space savers,
Aerial is a great freeware program thatAdds tvOS screensavers on Mac. The new version contains several new screensavers, including space ones. There are other screensavers with Apple TV in the program, but today we focus only on new ones.
How to install a screensaver with Apple Tv on Mac
- Download the latest version of Aerial from Github.
- Right-click the downloaded Aerial file, select "Open" and confirm the installation.
- In the Screensaver panel, select Aerial, and then select Screensaver Settings.
- Customize your screensaver list by ticking the desired videos. The Space section is at the bottom of the list.
- Configure other options if desired, and then enjoy your new screensaver.
Some space videos are out of section“Space” is called in a completely different way. If you want to install all screensavers with space, you need to view everything manually. Most likely, this is a bug that will be fixed in the future.
You can configure the screensavers to display the location in which the video was shot. In addition, you can hide or show the time on the screen saver, as well as set your message.
The program offers a lot of space savers with different countries, regions and continents from all over the Earth. Below you can roughly understand how they look.
Keep in mind that screensavers up to 4K take up a lot of memory. You can simply stream them through Aerial or download video files and set them as a screensaver.