New beta version of Unc0ver jailbreak tool with full support for iOS 12 - iOS 12.1.2 has been released. It contains and
So far, the latest beta version of unc0ver 3.0.0 supports the following devices:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad 6th generation
- iPad 5 generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro 12.9 (1st and 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5
- iPad Pro 9.7
Support for iPhone XS and iPhone XR will be added soon.
- Make sure that your device does not have the update file “over the air” of iOS 12. It can be deleted via Settings> General> iPhone Storage.
- Some repositories in Cydia may not work yet.
- To protect yourself from accidental system updates, you can install the tvOS 12 profile on the device.
- Before installing the jailbreak, back up your device.
Note: Some users have problems with the endless reboot during the installation of the jailbreak, so be careful.
If you have iOS 12.1.4 installed, you can still roll back to iOS12.1.1 beta 3.
How to install jailbreak Unc0ver for iOS 12 - iOS 12.1.2
Step 1: Visit ignition.fun from your iPhone or iPad from iOS 12 - iOS 12.1.2. In the search bar, enter "unc0ver". Click the “Get” button and then “Install”.
Step 2: Go to Settings -> General -> Profile. Tap a new profile and start trusting it. Without this, you will not be able to start the application.
Step 3: Open the Unc0ver application, click the “Jailbreak” button and wait. Your iPhone or iPad will do respring, after which the Cydia application will appear on the home screen.
If the application hangs in the “Extracting Cydia ...” step, reboot your device and try to install the jailbreak again.
Below you can see a video with instructions for installing a jailbreak.
When the jailbreak is successfully installed, you can start installing tweaks compatible with iOS 12 - iOS 12.1.2 on your device.