Many wireless accessories connect to the Mac via Bluetooth. But what if you need to disable and remove
You can delete wireless speakers, headphones, keyboard, mouse, gamepad, etc. from MacOS. After that, they will not automatically connect to your computer.
How to remove Bluetooth device on Mac
- On the menu bar, select the Apple icon and then System Preferences.
- Select the Bluetooth section.
- Find and select the accessory you want to remove.
- Click the button (X) next to it.
- Confirm your action.
- If desired, repeat the same with other accessories.
Note that removing a device is not easy.its shutdown. After removal, the device will not connect to your computer until you reconfigure it. Disconnecting it disconnects it only for a while.
To simply disable the accessory, select the following from the menu bar:
If you later want to reconnect the remote device to your Mac, you will need to re-run the synchronization process through the Bluetooth panel in the settings.