Don't like the emoji button on the iOS keyboard? Then it can be completely removed, and with it the whole section with
Below we describe how to remove the Emoji button from the keyboard of your iPhone or iPad, as well as how to return it in case you change your mind.
Please note that after deleting a button, you will not be able to use emoji, since they cannot be accessed.
How to remove emoji from the keyboard iOS
- Go to the application Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Mainand then select Keyboard.
- Select item Keyboards.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select To rule.
- Click on the red icon minus (-) Near Emoji.
- Now click Delete.
- Click Is done and close Settings.
When you open the keyboard in any application, you will notice that there will be no emoji button on it.
Now you can not use emoji in yourdevice. Remove the Emoji button, while leaving the panel with Emoji, so far it is impossible. In fact, you can only disable Emoji completely, although you will still receive them.
You can also remove the microphone button from the keyboard if you never use voice input. Then an empty space will take a space, and it will be more convenient for you to type text.
How to return the Emoji button?
- Go to Settings> General> Keyboard.
- Select item Keyboardsthen New keyboard and select Emoji at the bottom of the list.
After that, you will again see an emoji button on the keyboard and you can use them as before.
Like any other option in iOS, you can easily change this at any time.