The long-awaited announcement of the new iPhone 11 has already taken place.
AnyTrans for iPhone
If you are among those who regularly read the newson our site, you probably already heard about the AnyTrans program. In short, this is the most practical tool for interacting with your iPhone, which performs all the most popular functions: file manager, transferring data to a new iPhone, backup, the ability to manage backup files, etc. Read more about the utility here.
What's New in AnyTrans 8
As we already said, the developers updated the program and made it even more functional and easy to use. In particular:
- The user interface has been refined, intuitive navigation.
- In the arsenal of opportunities, a new Screen Mirroring function has appeared, with which users can now record video from the iPhone screen on a computer
- Improved download and data transfer speeds.
- Added Phone Switcher function for transferring data from an old phone to a new iPhone.
All of these add-ons will make the transition process fromthe old phone to the new iPhone 11 is much smoother, lighter and faster, in case you suddenly decide to buy a new one. Next, we will describe in detail how to transfer all data from the old phone to the new iPhone using AnyTrans 8.
How to transfer data from an old iPhone to iPhone 11
There are at least three ways to copy.data from an old iPhone to a new one: using iCloud, iTunes, and without them using AnyTrans. The first two regular methods are often accompanied by problems, or take a lot of time. Therefore, it is much more convenient to use the AnyTrans tool, which allows you to transfer more than 24 types of iOS data and works very quickly.
- Install AnyTrans on your computer. You can download from here.
Connect the two iPhones with USB cables and select the "Phone Switcher" to "Phone to iPhone" transfer mode.
- Select the source and target device.
- Next, indicate the types of files that need to be transferred from iPhone to iPhone. And we are waiting for the completion of the process.
Note that you can also transfer sample data from iPhone to iPhone or computer.To do this, use the Device Manager mode in the left panel to select the photos you want, for example, and then click on the To iDevice button to start the transfer process. As you can see, the minimum number of actions andclicks greatly simplifies the process of transferring data from an old phone to a new iPhone. By the way, you can use not only the above iPhone models, but also older versions of the iPhone.
Also among the useful functions can be notedringtone setup, local backup management, data transfer from popular instant messengers, media uploader, etc. In a word, AnyTrans can replace you with a full-time iTunes utility and offer even more useful features as a bonus. I think this opportunity should not be missed! So why have you still not downloaded AnyTrans to your computer?