At today's presentation, Huawei introduced not only a speaker, tablet and TV, but also
Both models have more in common than differences. The case is made of aluminum alloy, inside the cooling system with a Shark Fin 2.0 fan with a low noise level. According to the manufacturer, it is 27% more efficient than last year’s cooling system.
The touchpad is now 26% larger. Both versions have an IPS display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels. The fingerprint scanner is “hidden” in the power button, and the camera is placed under the keyboard to make the frames around the screen even smaller. The lid opens 180 degrees.
You can also choose the "filling" of the laptop. There are 10th generation Intel Core processors with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics or Ryzen 5 3500U hybrid chips to help you save on a purchase.
“Included” is a pair of USB 3 ports.0, one USB 2.0 each, USB-C (charging is in progress), HDMI, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, as well as a 65 W compact charge that weighs just 160 grams. One battery charge should be enough for 12-13 hours of operation.
And the operating room deserves special attentionsystem. This is not Linux, but Windows 10, which was especially emphasized during the presentation. Recall that earlier, due to US sanctions, Huawei could not use Windows on their devices, but the other day Microsoft received a license from the government that allows it to cooperate with Huawei and sell software to it.
What is the difference
First of all, laptops are different diagonalScreen: The MateBook D 14 has a 14-inch display, the MateBook D 15 has a 15.6-inch display. The older version has two drives at once: a 512 GB SSD is provided for the operating system and applications, and a 1 TB HDD for file storage. The younger version has only SSDs.
The thickness of the MateBook D 15 is 16.9 mm, the weight is 1.9 kg. The MateBook D 14 weighs 1.38 kg with a thickness of 15.9 mm.
For MateBook D 15 they ask:
- Intel Core i5 / MX250 / 8 GB / 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD - $ 750;
- Intel Core i5 / MX250 / 16 GB / 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD - $ 800;
- Intel Core i7 / MX250 / 16 GB / 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD - $ 940;
- AMD Ryzen R5 / 8 GB / 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD - $ 570;
- AMD Ryzen R5 / 16 GB / 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD - $ 610.
Cost of MateBook D 14:
- Intel Core i5 / MX250 / 8 GB / 512 GB SSD - $ 740;
- Intel Core i5 / MX250 / 16 GB / 512 GB SSD - $ 780;
- Intel Core i7 / MX250 / 16 GB / 512 GB SSD - $ 920;
- AMD Ryzen R5 / 8 GB / 512 GB SSD - $ 570;
- AMD Ryzen R5 / 16 GB / 512 GB SSD - $ 710.
Laptops will go on sale on December 3, and today pre-order is open in China.
Source: Huawei 1, 2</ p>