Oksana Moroz - Candidate of cultural studies, associate professor of the department of cultural studies and social communication of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration,
Associate Professor at the Department of USKP MSSES, Director of Studies of the CultLook Bureau of Digital Humanitarian Studies.
Researcher in the field of Internet culture, online communication, trolling, digital death, culture of memory in the network, the ethics of the digital environment.
More from the site
- Mobile Application Development Secrets
- Maria Gafurova, Innopolis University - on women engineers, industrial robotization in Russia and combining career and family
- “A person with an unstable psyche may be discriminated against,” - Alfia Kayumova, Cognitive Technologies
- Larisa Safina, Universities of Southern Denmark and Innopolis - on unkillable stereotypes and functional programming languages
- “My two employees are mothers on maternity leave, and they work perfectly,” - Evgenia Konovalova, Science Guide
- How to control AirPlay Audio on iPhone and iPad with iOS 12
- “The historical paradigm that a woman is an appendage of a man. But this has already begun to change, ”- Anna Artamonova, Mail.ru
- How to check if there is a number in whatsapp