In Britain, a woman swallowed AirPods, confusing them with a pill. This is not the first time

TV presenter from the UK Kirsty Ellsopp said on Twitter that she mistakenly swallowed instead of a pill

one of the AirPods. Discuss

She said she accidentally swallowed an earpiecebecause she mistook it for vitamins and complained of a sore throat. However, she was not hospitalized. Ellsopp also advised not to swallow the headphones.

“I just swallowed one of the AirPods, confusing it with vitamins - I do not recommend doing this,” the woman complained.

But this is not the first time. In 2020, the earpiece was swallowed by a seven-year-old child, after which the victim had to be hospitalized.