CD Projekt, although it stops supporting GVINT on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but continues to work on add-ons for
What is known
In the new addition, players will get acquainted withmysterious merchants from the exotic land of Ophir. They came from overseas territories, shrouded in a veil of mystery, and brought goods that cause both delight and horror. Together with them, the officers will bring more than 70 new cards, including 11 neutral ones.
"Merchants from Ophir" will also be added to the "GVINT"strategic tricks. According to the developers, players will be able to choose one of 12 cards for the deck, which will give a "unique bonus" every time a player makes the first move in the match.
There will also be a new mechanic, which CD Projektnicknamed the "scripts." Artillery cards were added to GVINT, the abilities of which work when certain conditions are met. So, the map of the kingdom of the north “Siege” makes it possible to first create a Reinforced Trebuchet, then a Taran, and finally, create and play a Bombing. In this map, each new stage, the so-called “chapter”, opens when the user plays a siege weapon.
"Merchants from Ophir" have already reached iOS and PC. Starting the game until December 16, players will receive a free barrel of “Merchants of Ophir” with five cards from the expansion.
CD Project also sells the Deal in Ophir kit, which includes:
- 10 premium barrels of “Merchants of Ophir”
- Premium Shirt “Merchants of Ophir”
- The appearance of the leader "Ghost" for the faction "Monsters"
In addition to the “Deal in Ophir” set, the “Raid on the Caravan” will also appear, the owners of which will have access immediately to all 12 premium strategic receptions cards.</ p>
- 2K Games has announced a new BioShock, and a new studio is developing the game without Kevin Levin
- New details about STALKER 2: a modern game with a cool atmosphere and without lootboxes
- The trailer for the film "The Protagonist" - a movie about the hard life of non-player characters in GTA Online