Lucasfilm Games has only returned a couple of days, and already presents new projects, and the first game will be
What is known
The project has no name yet, but Lucasfilm Gameswrote on the official page that the players will have an "original story". In the teaser itself, you can find a hint of the scene. Among the books, a notebook and a map, you can see a ticket to Rome, as well as drawings of the fortress.
“It will be some time before we can tell you something else, but we are very happy to share the news!” - writes Bethesda.
The development of the game was entrusted to MachineGames, which became famous for the Wolfenstein series. In addition, Todd Howard will executive produce "in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games."
The developers have not announced the platforms either, but you would hardly be surprised if the game becomes a temporary or permanent Microsoft exclusive.
A new Indiana Jones game with an original storyis in development from our studio, @MachineGames, and will be executive produced by Todd Howard, in collaboration with @LucasfilmGames. It’ll be some time before we have more to reveal, but we’re very excited to share today’s news!
- Bethesda (@bethesda) January 12, 2021
For players who want to know more:
- Be patient: Sony reveals PlayStation 5 exclusives release dates
- A New Era for Star Wars Games: Lucasfilm Revives Lucasfilm Games
- It looks like Mass Effect Legendary Edition with improved graphics will be released in March for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25