Metacritic continues to take stock of the year, and decided to name the worst games that were released in 2019.
Aggregator made a list, following clearcriteria. The “antitope” included games that were released from January 1 to December 31, 2019, which collected at least seven reviews. Games were ranked by rounded points, in addition, versions for all platforms were taken into account, and the list with the worst rating was included in the list.
Worst of the worst:
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn (PlayStation 4) - 36 points.
- Left Alive (PlayStation 4) - 37 points.
- Blades of Time (Switch) - 38 points.
- Contra: Rogue Corps (Switch) - 40 points.
- Dollhouse (PlayStation 4) - 41 points.
- WWE 2K20 (PlayStation 4) - 43 points.
- FIFA 20: Legacy Edition (Switch) - 43 points.
- Submersed (PlayStation 4) - 44 points.
- Generation Zero (PlayStation 4) - 45 points.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels (PC) - 46 points.
If you hear about games from the list for the first time, thenit is probably for the better. At the same time, Metacritic has compiled a list of the best games of the decade that are already worth evaluating. The top 50 included games released from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2019 on all current platforms except iOS.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii, 2010).
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch, 2017).
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PlayStation 4, 2018).
- Grand Theft Auto V (PlayStation 4, 2014).
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch, 2017).
- Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360, 2010).
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360, 2011).
- The Last of Us (PlayStation 3, 2013).
- The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation 4, 2014).
- Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360, 2010).
- A holiday comes to us: GOG gives out “New Year's” Postal and Postal 2 for free
- Keeping up with the universe: Battlefront 2 will seriously upgrade to the release of Star Wars: Skywalker. Sunrise"
- The first details about The Wolf Among Us 2 from the new Telltale chapter: plot, release date and features