Updating the iPhone 2019 lineup wasn’t as exciting as last year’s iPhone XR presentation,
Of course, no improvement in screen resolution, RAM or battery capacity will ever compare the iPhone with the Galaxy Note.
Next, we will detail the technical characteristics of the new iPhone 11 Pro Max, simultaneously comparing it with the Galaxy Note 10+.
Feature Overview iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Available colors: gold, space gray, silver, dark green
- Dimensions: length 158 mm, width 77.8 mm, thickness 8.1 mm. Weight 226 grams
- 6.5-inch OLED Multi ‑ Touch (Super Retina XDR) HDR support. Resolution 2688 × 1242
pixels, density 458 pixels per inch. Contrast ratio 2,000,000: 1 (standard)
- ROM - 64 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB
- The main camera is a triple 12 MP: ultra-wide (ƒ / 2.4 aperture and 120 ° viewing angle), wide-angle (ƒ / 1.8 aperture) and telephoto (ƒ / 2.0 aperture). 2x optical zoom zoom; 2x optical zoom reduction; digital zoom (up to 10 times). Portrait lighting (six options: Daylight, Studio light, Contour light, Stage light, Stage light - b / w, Light tone - b / w). Dual optical image stabilization (wide-angle camera and telephoto camera). Five-lens (ultra-wide-angle camera); six-lens (wide-angle camera and telephoto). Night mode. 4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / s.
- Front camera 12 MP. Aperture ƒ / 2.2. Portrait mode with improved bokeh effect and Depth function. Animoji and Memoji. Shooting 4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / s
- Working hours: It works without recharging up to 5 hours longer than the iPhone XS Max. Wireless video playback: up to 20 hours. Watching video in streaming mode over a wireless network: up to 12 hours. Wireless audio playback: up to 80 hours
- 18 W power adapter included. Quick charge option:
up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Face ID
- A13 Bionic processor. 3rd Generation Neural Engine
- IP68 rating according to IEC 60529 (immersion in water to a depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes is allowed)
Comparison with Galaxy Note 10+
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is a little thicker and heavier, butLooks the same as the XS Max. Samsung managed to achieve a miracle. The Korean was able to create a 6.3-inch Note 10, which is much smaller than the 6.5-inch iPhone XS Max, thanks to the Premium Hole Infinity design, reducing the top panel and dramatically increasing the screen-to-body ratio.
The biggest iPhone 11 Pro Max is a little shorterthicker and heavier than Note 10+, but basically the same width. Samsung's unrivaled screen-to-body ratio looks better here. The Apple Face ID module does not allow reaching such indicators of the display ratio, since Samsung chose a fingerprint scanner when it comes to biometric identification.
Apple has not tried to chase the mostDistinctive features of Note 10 and did not present the option of "rainbow" body finish, similar to Aura Glow on Note 10 and 10. +. On the contrary, the new iPhone comes with a matte textured finish and the new Midnight Green color.
A13 chipset on new iPhone provides boostperformance that surpasses Samsung's new Exynos 9825 98. At the same time, Exynos is the king in synthetic tests on the Android side.
In addition to the functionality of the S Pen stylus and volumeRAM, there is another area where the iPhone can not fight with the Korean. Lack of support for 5G networks. By the way, the price of the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G starts at $ 1,300, and it's scary to think about how much an iPhone 11 with 5G support would cost.
Galaxy Note 10 and 10+ currently haveA more versatile set of cameras that iPhone doesn't have. The iPhone 11 Pro and its Max version, however, have added super wide-angle lenses. And now the triple camera in the square module flaunts behind. Judging by the characteristics of the apple flagship camera, its set of cameras is one of the most effective. Therefore, it is likely that in terms of photo quality it will catch up with its competitors. In fact, it will be interesting to see a comparison of Note 10+ with the iPhone 11 Max, Pixel 4 and the upcoming Mate 30 Pro, as they will have the most powerful mobile cameras the world has ever seen.
Prices for these two smartphones differ markedly. Samsung and Apple have exceeded the threshold of $ 999. Of the flagships are simply prohibitively expensive. The new iPhone 11 will go on sale on September 20. Price comparison below in the table.
Galaxy Note 10
76 990 rubles
Galaxy Note 10+
89 990 rubles
Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
Apple iPhone 11 Pro
64 GB - 89 990 rubles
103 990 rubles
121 990 rubles
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
64 GB - 99 990 rubles
13 990 rubles
131 990 rubles