Techland recently released another patch for Dying Light 2 Stay Human. YouTube user with the nickname Bub rummaged through the files
Here's what we found in the bowels of the update:
- The files contain a new location, unfinished dialogue, and even animated storyboards of new cutscenes.
- Judging by the datamining, a lot of attention in the DLC will be given to gladiatorial battles.
- One of the locations is a large opera building, consisting of several floors. There is a prison in the basement of the building.
- Other locations include Astrid's office, a church, and a subway station. These zones seem to be mentioned only in the text - visual elements have not yet been found.
- Most of the expansion's files look unfinished - for example, the dialogues are mostly presented as low-quality recordings in Polish. Although it is possible that irrelevant files got into the patch.
- Perhaps new gesture animations are planned.
- The files have already found 2 thousand new dialogue lines and two limbs - obviously, the addition will be large-scale.
Recall that the story DLC for Dying Light 2 was supposed to start in June, but Techland postponed the release to September.