Lenovo introduced today in India its new budget smartphone K10 Plus.
What is known
received a plastic case with two colors: black and gradient. The device was equipped with a 6.22-inch widescreen HD + screen with a drop and a chin. Under the hood of the smartphone, an eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor (like Redmi 7) was installed, paired with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM. The internal drive can be expanded with a memory card up to 2 TB.
On the back of the Lenovo K10 Plus placedFingerprint scanner, LED flash and main camera with three modules. The first sensor is 13 megapixels with an f / 2.0 aperture, the second is a wide-angle 8 megapixel lens with a viewing angle of 120 degrees, and the third is a 5 megapixel depth sensor. The front camera in the smartphone is 16-megapixel. The battery at 4050 mAh with fast charging is responsible for the autonomy of the device. The device runs on Android 9 Pie OS with a proprietary ZUI 11 shell.
Price and when to wait
The novelty will go on sale on September 30 with a price tag of $ 155.
More from the site
- Lenovo Z6 Pro with Snapdragon 855 chip, four-module main camera and $ 572 price tag debuted in Europe
- Nokia X71: Leaky Display, Snapdragon 660 Processor, Triple Camera and $ 388 Price Tag
- Lenovo K6 Enjoy: a budget with a 6.22-inch screen, a Helio P22 chip and a triple camera
- ZTE Blade A7s: 6-inch display, Helio P22 processor, 4000 mAh battery, 16 MP triple camera and $ 112 price tag
- Vivo U3: 6.53-inch FHD + IPS display, Snapdragon 675 processor, triple camera and 5000 mAh battery
- Oppo K3: leaving front-facing camera, fast charging VOOC 3.0, Snapdragon 710 chip and price tag from $ 230
- Vivo X27 Pro: another smartphone company with a triple main and retractable front camera
- LG G Pad 5 10.1: tablet with Snapdragon 821 chip, 8200 mAh battery, fast charging QC 3.0 and a price tag of $ 380