At CES 2020, the head of LG promised that the company will arrange a revolution in the smartphone market, and in 2021 a mobile
the unit will finally become profitable. Looks like LG already has a strategy to help with this.
What are you up to
According to sources, the reorganization is coming in the mobile division of LG. Now the company annually releases two flagship lines: G and V. However, they plan to abandon the first.
It seems that LG G9, which is due to debut next month, may be the last representative of the line.
After that, LG will release only flagshipsV series, and not in the fall, as usual, but at the end of winter - the beginning of spring to compete with the flagship Samsung Galaxy S and Huawei P. However, the main requirements for such devices are the “wow effect”.
More from the site
- The US Department of Commerce gave Huawei a delay of 90 days
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – details of US military aid for $1,000,000,000 have been revealed
- What should Russian companies do after foreign programs leave Russia
- Unexpectedly: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE started receiving One UI 3.0 update from Android 11
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: the king of flagships with the best camera, second display, IP68 protection and Dolby Vision screen for $ 900
- Redmi Note 11 officially presented - Dimensity 810, 50 MP camera, 90 Hz display and 5000 mAh starting from $ 185
- Essential everything: Andy Rubin closes with just one smartphone
- “The time has almost come” – the developers of Mortal Kombat have released an intriguing teaser, which probably hints at the imminent presentation of the new part of the series