A spotlight screen with widgets can be very useful, but not everyone uses it. Fortunately, there is a new
Tweak XB-SpotlightScroll can replace the Spotlight screen with one of the following options:
- Device lock
- Launch application switch.
- Return to the home screen.
- Launch Control Point.
- Opening useful options (respring, reboot, enter safe mode and shutdown).
- Delete the Today screen.
Below you can see the tweak in action:
You can tweak on a special panel in the Settings application:
Here you can:
- Enable and disable the tweak.
- Choose an action for the gesture.
- Completely disable the gesture.
If you want to install XB-SpotlightScroll Tweak, you can download it for free from the BigBoss repository. Tweak works on all devices with iOS 12 jailbreak.