In the past few days, a lot of information appeared on the Internet about upcoming Xiaomi Mi A3 and A3 updates.
Xiaomi Mi A3
The company Xiaomi has published a new teaser, whichconfirms the name of the smartphone Mi A3 and hints at the triple camera at the back. Moreover, the promo photo states that the new Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone will be launched on July 25 at an event in Warsaw, Poland, in the afternoon. The version of Xiaomi Mi A3 lite will also be presented, but there is not a word about the Mi A3 Pro model yet.
Xiaomi released Redmi K20 and K20 Pro earlier in May.in China. And after that both devices hit Europe like the Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro. The same fate awaits Xiaomi CC9e, since it will almost certainly be launched in other regions, like the Mi A3.
Here is a list of the technical characteristics of Xiaomi Mi A3, which are rumored to us:
- 6.08-inch display Full HD + AMOLED with a color gamut of NTSC 103.8%, protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5, resolution (1080 × 2280 pixels)
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11-nm mobile platform (Quad 2 GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU) with an Adreno 610 graphics processor
- 4 GB / 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB / 128 GB (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0
- 48-megapixel rear camera with 1 / 2.0-inch Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8 micron pixel size, f / 1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, ultra-wide-angle lens, depth sensor
- 32 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- fingerprint sensor built into the display
- 3.5mm audio jack
- infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030 mAh / 3940 mAh (minimum) battery with 18 W fast charge