Ubisoft Continues to Experiment with Temporary Events in Rainbow Six Siege and Launches Event
What is known
"Paper House" is dedicated to the eponymous Spanishcrime drama (The House of Paper), which tells a gang of robbers. After success in the homeland, Netflix bought the rights to the series and now it broadcasts it to the whole world. Apparently, Ubisoft decided that the theme is suitable for Rainbow Six Siege, and launched a gaming event.
As part of the event, players will look at the variationHostage mode on the Bank card. In this mode, the hostages will be dressed up in the famous red costume and the cult mask worn by the robbers and their captives in the Paper House. Two game operators Vigil and Hibana will also receive red overalls and masks.
The event will be held from November 20 to 25, besidesFrom November 21 to November 25, Rainbow Six Siege will be temporarily free. Also during this period, the "Siege" will be available at a discount of up to 70%, depending on the platform and version.
During the event, new sets will appear in the store:
- In the “Robbery” set for Hibana: “Red jumpsuit” uniform, “Courage” element, “Tokyo” badge and “Top quality” coloring for TYPE-89.
- The Vigil Sidekick set includes the Red Overalls uniform, the Nameless element, the Surrealism badge, and the New Paper coloring for K1A.
The cost of exclusive sets is 1,680 R6 credits.</ p>
- PlayStation 5 counter strike: Phil Spencer unveils new Xbox Scarlett feature
- The Game Awards 2019 Nominees List: It's Time to Choose the Best Games of the Year
- Feel like Thor: VALHALL gameplay - action with the Vikings from the Ukrainian studio Blackrose Arts