Today, April 22, the third season of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone has begun. Yesterday in the battle royale already passed one
What is known
With the beginning of the 3rd season, the in-gamelimited time event "Hunt for Adler". For completing tasks, players will receive various rewards, for example, skins for weapons. New operatives have been added to the game: Rafe and Knight - agents of Perseus, former hitman Antonov and Captain Price.
Among the new weapons is the PPSH-41 submachine gun,which can be obtained at level 15 of the battle pass, the Swiss K31 sniper rifle, the ballistic knife - in Black Ops Cold War available at the beginning of the season, and in Warzone will appear only in the middle, the CARV.2 tactical rifle for medium and long distances and the AMP63 pistol, it more effective in close combat. In addition to the updated Verdansk in the setting of the 80s, gamers will be able to play on four new maps in Black Ops Cold War: Yamantau, Diesel, Standoff and Duga.
Activision also added several new modes to their games, fixed bugs, added NVIDIA DLSS technology to Warzone for PC users and changed the balance of weapons.
Source: Call of Duty
For players who want to know more:
- Call of Duty, StarCraft, FIFA and 9 More Games To Enter the Video Game Hall of Fame for Contribution to the Industry
- We're going to miss: Overwatch game director Jeff Kaplan leaves Blizzard
- World of Warcraft will now block messages with offensive words
- Rockstar is generous: all add-ons for Max Payne 3 and LA Noire have become free, only there is one but
- Seals of Accomplishment: How to Get In-Game Currency for Free in The Elder Scrolls Online and Where to Spend It