Psychiatric organization Over the Bridge used Google Magenta artificial intelligence and neural network to
How the song was created
Over the Bridge first loaded the existingsongs in Magenta so that the program can learn the notes and melodies that are specific to the group. The team had some difficulties due to the fact that the AI was playing highly distorted sounds. There were many attempts, but in the end, the creative team still managed to choose the best excerpts for recording.
Most of the tools areMIDI tracks with various effects superimposed on top of them. Everything except the voice in this song is created by artificial intelligence. The vocalist of the tribute group Nirvana, Eric Hogan, sings on the recording.
Previously, other companies have already recorded music.groups Nirvana with artificial intelligence, but Over the Bridge has more than an entertainment purpose. The organization recorded songs by musicians who died at the age of 27 to draw attention to mental health resources that people can turn to if they need help.
For those who want to know more:
- A sealed copy of Super Mario Bros. sold at auction for $ 660,000
- Realme next week will present TWS earbuds Buds Air 2 Neo
- Rumor: the cheapest Tesla electric car will be a crossover and will be released together with Toyota
- US court ruled that Apple knowingly sold MacBook Pro laptops with defective displays
- Google develops proprietary Whitechapel processor: Pixel 6 will receive it first