A few days are left before the presentation of the Redmi K30 Pro. However, new information continues to appear on the network.
What is known
This time, Xiaomi product director Wang TengThomas (Wang Teng Thomas) said that it’s not worth waiting for a high refresh rate on the smartphone. The device will receive an AMOLED matrix at 60 Hz. This information was also confirmed by the head of the sub-brand, Lu Weibing, who added that the usual version of the flagship Huawei P40 will have the same screen.
Redmi GM finding some silly reasons for the use of 60Hz, by comparing with the un-launched Huawei P40 pic.twitter.com/8GvexVQLjH
- Sudhanshu Ambhore (@ Sudhanshu1414) March 18, 2020
Recall Redmi K30 Pro will equip the panel withoutholes and cutouts. The device will receive a front-facing camera, the main one with four modules, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor paired with a modem for the fifth generation network, as well as a 4700-5000 mAh battery. The novelty will cost more than $ 430.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- $ 13 10-inch monochrome Xiaomi Mijia Blackboard graphics tablet
- Head-up display for car displaying on windshield
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer - Xiaomi AirDots