The company OnePlus, which has long been credible among the mobile community, has finally introduced
Oneplus 7 Review
OnePlus 7 turned out in many ways similar to its predecessor OnePlus 6T. But the differences, of course, are. And they are all inside. Here is a list of the main features of the flagship.
- 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED display with 1080p resolution.
- A fingerprint reader is integrated under the display.
- Battery capacity of 3700 mAh. Fast charging 20 watts.
- The main camera is double rear. Sony's 48MP 1/2-inch IMX586 combined with an F1.7 lens and optical image stabilization. The high resolution of the sensor allows it to capture large details during the daytime, while in low light conditions its large area allows it to receive more light. Greater clarity can be achieved by mixing visual information from four adjacent pixels into one. The second rear camera has a 5 megapixel camera.
- Nightscape 2.0 is a new generation of OnePlus night mode. It works just like Night Sight on the Google Pixel.
- Selfie camera 16 megapixel with fixed focus allows you to shoot 1080p video.
- The Snapdragon 855 processor is the fastest at the moment.
- The minimum amount of RAM 6 GB. There is a version of 8 GB.
- The minimum amount of internal storage is 128 GB. There is a version of 256 GB.
- UFS3.0 technology provides faster application launch.
- The new RAM Boost feature promises improved memory management by keeping frequently used applications preloaded in RAM for faster access.
- ON - OxygenOS
A recess at the top of the display is still there. It is reported that the scanner should work a little faster than the previous version of the smartphone. Headphone jack and no. In the list of secondary, but equally important features are stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos setting. Vibration feedback has been improved by adding a linear vibration motor that is faster and more responsive than traditional ones. By the way, the company also released the OnePlus 7 version in red, but it is only sold in China and India.
As for the software, hereOxygenOS 9.5 is used, based on Android 9 Pie. All the same familiar features, navigation gestures and game mode, no malware. There are also some minor innovations. For example, Zen mode. Gamers will be able to take advantage of the new Fnatic mode. It is based on the usual Game Mode (which disables distracting notifications), applying network performance and optimization. Also added is a new screen recording feature with sound.
Price and sales
Buy oneplus 7 in 6 gb / 128 gb configurationit will be possible for 559 euros throughout Europe and 499 pounds in the UK. Sales will begin in the first days of June. By the way, the phone will not be officially available in the United States. But the OnePlus 6T will also be sold in the States along with the new OnePlus 7 Pro.
Oneplus 7 pro
It's time to talk about the new revolution in the worldMobile Electronics is the OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone, which has an innovative cool display, a pop-up camera, and a few more cool chips. The manufacturer introduced to the public a flagship that outperforms all other competitors in terms of price and technologies used.
This is the first mass phone with a display of 90 Hz: a function that provides smooth visual perception that was previously offered only by specialized gaming phones. Simply put, this means that the screen is updated 90 times per second compared to traditional screens, which are updated 60 times per second. In addition, it is one of the first phones with a truly high-quality screen. The OnePlus 7 Pro display is just a dream! To do this, the manufacturer had to think of a new design of the front camera, which now pops up on demand.
- Edge-to-edge Fluid AMOLED display, without cutouts, refresh rate 90 Hz, Quad HD resolution 3120 x 1440 pixels
- Pop up selfie camera
- Flagship Snapdragon 855 chip
- Up to 12 GB of RAM
- Liquid cooling system
- Stereo speakers
- New vibration motor
- 4000 mAh battery
- 5G support
- Night Mode 2.0
Note also that the screen also supports HDR10+ for brighter colors. You can appreciate this, for example, when watching Netflix movies. Night Mode 2.0 filters out blue light and automatically adjusts screen temperature.
We decided to tell about cameras in more detail. Previously, OnePlus flagships lagged noticeably behind their competitors as a camera. But not now. New OnePlus 7 Pro comes with three rear cameras and a pop-up front camera.
Here is a brief description of the camera features:
- 48 megapixel main camera
- 8 MP, 3x telephoto lens, f / 2.4, OIS
- 16 megapixel ultra wide camera
The biggest improvement can be considered an increaseSensor Size: The Pro version now has a 1/2-inch sensor on the main camera. It uses pixel combining to combine four pixels into one and get more attractive photos, especially in low light. The aperture is also f / 1.6, wider than before, which allows more light to pass to the sensor, which provides brighter and quieter images at night.
Two key new camera features areUltraShot, which uses intelligent HDR to control the dispersion of light to produce a more balanced image. And now the NightScape 2.0 feature has been added: this is a dedicated night mode, which is optimized for higher-quality images in low light.
The front camera, as mentioned above,has a pop-up design. The manufacturer claims to have tested the module 300,000 times, which is about a few years of regular use of the selfie camera. If the front camera is open and you accidentally drop the phone, it will quickly and automatically be hidden to prevent breakage.
Fingerprint scanner built into the displayhere is completely different than in version 6T. This is a new generation of optical fingerprint scanners, which works 38% faster than the OnePlus 6T, and you can unlock the phone in just 0.21 seconds. This is the fastest fingerprint unlock system in the world.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is equipped with the largest batteryever installed in smartphones from oneplus. Its capacity is 4000 mAh. An interesting fact is that the smartphone. Only 20 minutes is needed in order to charge your smartphone by 50 percent. A quick charger comes immediately with the kit.
Oneplus 7 Pro comes with Android 9 Pie withoperating system Oxygen OS 9.5. OnePlus 7 Pro will receive guaranteed 2 years of major updates (will be updated to Android 10 Q and Android 11 R), and security updates will be delivered over the next 3 years.
As for the specific features, OnePlusprovides a completely new game mode Fnatic, which was already mentioned above as part of the OnePlus 7 review. Plus, the new Zen mode, which helps users disconnect from their smartphones. For a set period of time, your phone turns off notifications, you can only receive urgent phone calls or use the camera - nothing more, no other distractions.
Price, sales start
OnePlus 7 Pro is currently the most expensive smartphone from OnePlus. Here is its price:
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB - $ 670 in the US / 649 pounds in the UK
- 8 GB / 256 GB - $ 700 / £ 699 in the UK
- 12 GB / 256 GB - $ 750 / £ 799 in the UK
The phone comes in three different colors: Mirror Gray and Nebula Blue are immediately available, and a golden almond shade will go on sale next month.