Buying a phone with a good camera in 2019 is a task that a large number of users are pursuing
Phone with a good camera 2019
But it should be understood that some phoneswork better in low light, others have a special night mode, which is far ahead of the competition, and there are those that are mediocre for photos, but good for video. Choosing a phone with the best camera 2019 from the best is not easy, especially if you do not have the opportunity to test many phones over time. Therefore, it is quite possible to rely on the opinion of famous foreign bloggers. So, here is a selection of smartphones with a good 2019 camera.
iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
The new triple camera is the most versatile ofall that is on the iPhone. The ultra-wide camera captures much more in one shot. Plus, additional improvements have appeared: the main camera captures much sharper images, it supports night mode, and video is the best you can do on any iPhone.
Over the past couple of years, the iPhone has had a seriouscompetition regarding camera quality. And it is the iPhone 11 Pro that is largely Apple's response to many of the things that its competitors have had for many years: finally, a third, ultra-wide-angle camera has been added; Finally, there is a night mode that works great in low light conditions.
- Huge improvements in battery life
- Camera significantly improved
- Night mode works very well
- Industry-leading XDR video recording quality
- Face ID works a little faster and at a wider angle
- Very expensive
- The screen still has a large notch, lacking Pro features such as 90 Hz refresh rate
- Only 64 GB of internal storage in the basic version
- Having a USB-C port would be better
Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
Some people think Google Pixel 4 isn’t very good.good; that this is the worst phone of 2019. But then it depends on which side to look ... His design, however, is not the most successful. However, he has an area in which he excels - even though he has two cameras, while most high-end devices now have three - this is mobile photography.
Using the artificial intelligence platformGoogle and advanced computational photography algorithms, Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are capable of delivering stunning results. From Night Sight to Super Res Zoom, Live HDR + and Dual Exposure controls, the Pixel 4 offers many camera features while breaking the fine line between accessibility and precise control.
- Premium build quality
- Great camera with useful software add-ons
- Clear display
- Quick and accurate face unlock
- Google smart assistant
- The large top frame does not look beautiful
- Only 64 GB of base storage
- The battery life on the basis of the Pixel 4 is small
- Motion Sense is intuitive but limited so far
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 +
The rear cameras on the Galaxy S10 and S10 + are practicallyidentical, and for the first time on the flagship of Samsung, we have not one, not two, but three cameras on the back. Although Samsung is not the first phone manufacturer to choose this type of camera setup, we welcome its choice of cameras, as the combination of a wide, ultra-wide and a telephoto lens gives free rein to a mobile game.
You will definitely be satisfied with the performance.cameras. Images from the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 + stand out with sharp details and well-filtered noise. Low light performance is also very good thanks to Samsung’s special night mode feature. Shooting with a telephoto lens gives you 2x zoom without sacrificing quality, and the results look great if you have enough light, otherwise the phone will switch to a wider camera with a wider aperture than a telephoto lens.
- Modern design
- Large, beautiful display
- Advanced, easy to use interface
- Versatile and high-performance triple camera
- Loud stereo speakers, good headphones in the box
- Reverse wireless charging is useful for charging accessories
- The on-screen fingerprint scanner is not as fast and reliable as the classic
- No longer battery life despite a large battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
The difference between Note 10 and Note 10+ in relationthe camera is that in the first there is no DepthVision. This is what other companies call the Time-of-Flight (ToF) camera. This helps the phone better determine image depth for a better Live Focus image. In addition, both Note 10 models have almost identical (and very functional) triple-camera systems that cover a wide range of focal lengths.
Samsung slightly changed the color rendition of the lineS10, managed to squeeze a little more detail out of the sensor to get slightly better photos with Note 10. Compared to iPhone and Pixel, Galaxy stands out for its balanced and vibrant colors. It does not go beyond contrast, like the Pixel, and better demonstrates the face than the iPhone. In general, you get very stable and very nice results with the Note 10+ camera.
- Incredibly beautiful display
- 256 GB of memory even in the base model
- Very fast charge
- Great speaker quality
- Stylus Support S Pen
- Not enough exciting innovations like 90 Hz screen, super zoom camera
- Battery life is above average but not top notch
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner does not work as fast as second generation optical fingerprint scanners