Selçuk Bayraktar, director of the Turkish defense company Baykar Makina, posted several photos on Twitter
The development of the drone is carried out as part of the MIUS (Combat Unmanned Aviation Complex) project. The debut flight of Bayraktar Kizilelma is scheduled for 2023.
Bayraktar Kizilelma will be equipped with UkrainianAI-25TLT or AI-322F bypass turbojet engines. The first will be able to reach speeds close to supersonic, while the second will be supersonic. The drone will also be available in a modification with a Turkish TEI TF-6000 engine.
Bayraktar Kizilelma will be able to take off fromon board the landing ship TCG Anadolu (L-400), which is in service with the Turkish Navy. The features of the attack drone include stealth, the ability to launch missile strikes and suppress the enemy air defense system.
Maximum takeoff weight Bayraktar Kizilelmawill be 5.5 tons, including 1.5 tons of payload. The unmanned aerial vehicle will be able to stay in the air for 5 hours with an operating altitude of 12,000 m. Using the SATCOM data transmission network allows you to remove restrictions on the flight range.
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukrainian sappers will receive a batch of TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – details of US military aid for $1,000,000,000 have been revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car