After the release of Horizon Zero Dawn on PC, Sony noted that the porting of exclusives will not end there.
What is known
President of Sony Interactive Entertainmentspoke with the publication GQ, and announced in an interview that the next PlayStation exclusive, which will be released on PC, will be Days Gone ("Life After" in Russian localization). The game will be released in the spring, but there is no exact date yet.
In an interview, Ryan noted that Horizon Zero Dawn showed an excellent start on the new platform, and the PlayStation community did not particularly criticize such a decision, so they decided to develop the initiative.
“We appreciated the work from two sides.First, in terms of the apparent success of the [Horizon Zero Dawn] publishing effort on PC. People liked it and bought it. We also looked at it through the lens of what the PlayStation community thinks about it. There was no massive negative reaction from them. So we will continue to take gradual steps in this direction, ”Ryan said.
It was also revealed from the interview that Gran Turismo 7 will not be released in 2021. The pandemic slowed down the development of the project, so the release had to be postponed to 2022.
For players who want to know more:
- PlayStation 5's weak link: Dual Sense joysticks last 417 hours, then drift
- BlizzConline results for those who slept: Blizzard resurrected Diablo 2, and presented new DLC for World of Warcraft and Hearthstone
- Poland's PM will be the new fighter in Tekken 7 (well, almost)
The best accessories for gamers at a bargain price
- 10 best selling gaming mice with Aliexpress
- 7 best mechanical keyboards on AliExpress
- 10 Cool AliExpress Microphones for Stream
- 10 controllers for smartphones and tablets that improve the chances of survival in PUBG and its analogues
- 10 best selling TWS headphones with Aliexpress for up to $ 25